9:15 PM

Etsy Noodle Decorations

Oh no, I've found a new obsession on Etsy. I've seen them before, but I've always dreamed of dressing like this daily, not just for Halloween. However, since I'm a SAHM, the mail delivery companies may flag me as a psycho and stop delivering packages after seeing me dress like this. So for now (and until those lotto numbers come through), I'll just drool over all these awesome artistic hair accessories and hats. Take a gander:

annabronwyn: fleur fatale, phalaenopsis orchid fascinator for $71.00:



Topsyturvydesign
: The Holly Victorian Day Hat for $199.00:



cherrybombe: jazz age black fascinator for only $18.00!



PinkTigersDen: Mini Top Hat Fascinator for $56.00:







Creepsuela: Darla's Tricorn Mini Hat for $150.00:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what lovely fascinators!! Thanks for including mine in this post! I'm adding your blog to my "followed" blogs!
XOXX!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including my hatties! I *blush*
Cheers!
Kim of TTD